How To Play:
1. Each person has to register himself/herself for the game.
2. Player chosen as captain will receive 2 times the point for his performance.
3. Player chosen as vice-captain will receive 1.5 times the point for his performance.
4. Every match will be locked before 1 hour start of the Match.
5. In the run out case point to be awarded to the player who last touch the ball.
6. If more than one winner for any position then the prize money shall be equally divided
between winners. If more than one person belongs to a rank than next rank prize would be
added with that.
Ex: Among Players A,B,C..Z, player A,B ranked 1 and C ranked 2 than 1st and 2nd prize is
distributed among A,B and C will get 3 rd prize.
7. Point system remains the same for the T20, ODI and Test Matches.
Managing Team: (11 players)
Wicket keeper : Between 1 to 2
Batsman : Between 4 to 6
Bowlers : Between 4 to 6
Point System :
Run Out +5
1. Rs. 25 will be awarded on registration.
2. Joining policy will be changed time to time.
3. PAN Number and Bank Account number is must for withdrawal.
4. Winning prizes only allowed to withdrawal.
5. Withdrawal amount will be credited to the account within 3 working days.
6. Minimum withdrawal amount is 100 rupees.
7. Minimum recharge amount is 50 rupees.
8. All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
9. All rights of decision are reserved with cricnews24.com